© Maurizio Beatrici - Opera propria

The hall is named for King Carlo Felice, and dates from 24 December 1824, when the Most Excellent Department of Theatres was established. On 31 January 1825, local architect Carlo Barabino submitted his design for the opera house which was to be built on the site of the church of San Domenico. The Dominican friars were moved elsewhere without delay or ceremony, and the first stone of the new building was laid on 19 March 1826. (Wikipedia)

Wikipedia Teatro_Carlo_Felice
Address Passo Montale Eugenio, 4, 16121 Genova , Genoa, Italy
Opening year 1828, April 7th
Official website http://www.carlofelice.it/